We’re back and so is 5 in 5! Hope the return to school isn’t too much of a shock and you have a great term ahead of you! Here’s a special back to school version of my favourite Friends themed posts. It also seems to have a bit of an unintentional Joey and Phoebe theme…
- Feeling like you should justify the “extra pounds” you’ve accumulated over the past two weeks…
2. Walking back in on the first day and remembering how you left your classroom.
3. Trying to make some sort of sense of the planning you created before you broke up for Christmas holidays.
4. When your boss gives a “gentle reminder” of the things which should have been done over the holidays, which you were told about before.
5. But overall, you get a great feeling when your children tell you they’ve missed you and they’re glad to be back.
See you soon for another 5 in 5!